[embedvideo id=”_8hwykI3yxk” website=”youtube”] Roy Hibbert of the Indiana Pacers is
[embedvideo id=”uHyAtP3FHTw” website=”youtube”]
Stephen Curry had a night to remember at Madison Square Garden on Wednesday night as he torched the New York Knicks for 54 spectacular points in a 109-105 loss. Curry shot an incredible 11 for 13 from downtown and had the Garden crowd in a nervous frenzy throughout.
Curry played the entire 48 minutes in this contest and scored 51.4% of the Warriors’ total points on the night.
While Curry’s Golden State Warriors were unable to claim victory on the night, they certainly showed a lot of heart while missing the services of David Lee (suspension) and Andrew Bogut (bask spasms).
Lost in the Curry-sanity of the evening were the following fun New York Knicks facts:
- Tyson Chandler eclipsed his former career-high in rebounds by five, collecting 28. (10 offensive)
- JR Smith’s shot looked better than ever, connecting on half a dozen timely triples of his own.
- Carmelo Anthony scored a solid 35 points.
- Kenyon Martin made his New York Knicks debut.
- Iman Shumpert collected six steals in 22 minutes.
No one seemed to care about any of these things though as the night belonged to Curry. Take a look at his shot chart to get an idea of the madness.
A historic night for Curry, a much needed win for the New York Knicks.
On to the next one.