The NBL has finalised the All-Star teams to participate in the 2012 All-Star Game in Adelaide on 22 December. See below for the finalised rosters.
- Cam Tragardh (Cairns Taipans)
- Ben Madgen (Sydney Kings)
- Adris Deleon (Wollongong Hawks)
- Oscar Forman (Wollongong Hawks)
- Darnell Lazare (Sydney Kings)
- Gary Ervin (Townsville Crocodiles)
- Corin Henry (Sydney Kings)
- Lance Hurdle (Wollongong Hawks)
- Clint Steindl (Cairns Taipans)
- Ian Crosswhite (Sydney Kings)
- Cedric Jackson (New Zealand Breakers)
- Kevin Lisch (Perth Wildcats)
- Thomas Abercrombie (New Zealand Breakers)
- Seth Scott (Melbourne Tigers)
- Daniel Johnson (Adelaide 36ers)
- Jonny Flynn (Melbourne Tigers)
- Adam Gibson (Adelaide 36ers)
- Chris Goulding (Melbourne Tigers)
- Anthony Petrie (Adelaide 36ers)
- Shawn Redhage (Perth Wildcats)
New Zealand Breakers coach Andrej Lemanis will lead the South All-Stars, while Wollongong’s Gordie McLeod will coach the North. Both coaches selected due to their respective Round Nine records.
Notable exclusions include Jamar Wilson of the Cairns Taipans and Olympian Peter Crawford of the Townsville Crocs.
With the talent selected however, it should be a very entertaining game. Tickets available here!